Sunday, November 18, 2007

d-day!



tomorrow i start a diet. again. this time i hope it sticks. no, i'm going to be positive - this time it's GOING to stick. i have never been so disgusted with myself. even my "fat" jeans are tight. i don't even want to get dressed anymore - nothing fits. we had a weigh-in at work last week so if i fall off the wagon, everyone will know. i'm putting it in writing now....i'm serious. every sunday i will post my progress.





so tomorrow is it.



no kidding.




i mean it.

3 comments:

SignGurl said...

I'm here to cheer you on!! You can do this!

ell said...

thanks, i really needed that! i'm about at the end of my rope.

Balloon Pirate said...

You may want to try a food program instead of a diet.

This is a pretty strict group, but it works: http://www.foodaddicts.org/
I lost 45 pounds in six weeks.

yeharr